Aller au contenu
HayabusaNoLimits

Impossible de monter la nouvelle courroie d'entraînement Yamaha selon le manuel d'atelier

Messages recommandés

Hello everyone!  

I am new here on the forum. I'm Dutch and I traveled a lot in France where I fell in love with Tmax when I was a little boy. After having different types of motors, I decided to buy a 2018 DX one. In fact, I do everything on the Tmax myself, usually with no problems. At the moment I just installed a 24 tooth sprocket and a 60 tooth sprocket, but I can't get the drive belt to line up properly with the sprockets. I use a vernier caliper and herzmeter to get the correct distances and belt tension (74-94 Hz). Is there anyone here who can tell me what to do? With the original sprockets there have never been any problems tightening the belt..

(sorry for my bad french)

Bonjour à tous !

Je suis nouveau ici sur le forum. Je suis néerlandais et j'ai beaucoup voyagé en France où je suis tombé amoureux de Tmax quand j'étais petit garçon. Après avoir eu différents types de moteurs, j'ai décidé d'acheter un DX 2018. En fait, je fais tout moi-même sur le Tmax, généralement sans problème. Pour le moment, je viens d'installer un pignon de 24 dents et un pignon de 60 dents, mais je n'arrive pas à aligner correctement la courroie d'entraînement avec les pignons. J'utilise un pied à coulisse et un herzmètre pour obtenir les bonnes distances et la tension de la courroie (74-94 Hz). Y a-t-il quelqu'un ici qui peut me dire quoi faire? Avec les pignons d'origine, il n'y a jamais eu de problèmes pour serrer la courroie..

(désolé pour mon mauvais français)

Modifié par Big
Traduction

It’s not bad french it’s english.

Sprockets width defect problem, or sprockets centering defect? Impossible to tell from a distance... 

Il y a 3 heures, Exo a dit :

Sprockets are brand new and the original belt is as good as new. 

The 24t pinion is really narrow and without any opstanding sides like the original one. 

I have read somewhere that there are some people here who have experimented with 24t setups and have had difficulties aligning the drive belt like me 

Il y a 13 heures, Big a dit :

It's not bad french it's english.

Thats what I said : ). It is that bad

il y a 14 minutes, HayabusaNoLimits a dit :

Sprockets are brand new and the original belt is as good as new. 

The 24t pinion is really narrow and without any opstanding sides like the original one. 

I have read somewhere that there are some people here who have experimented with 24t setups and have had difficulties aligning the drive belt like me 

Then, I'm sure bad alignment between sprockets !!! :(

Send here a picture of your belt, like the mine...

9noz.jpg

So this evening I installed the original 26t pinion with the Z60 Malossi crown and had no issues aligning.

After checking the 24t pinion and its housing all seemed fine, also the bearing, oil seal, circlip (I installed those new before installing the 24t) looked fine.

Il y a 11 heures, Exo a dit :

Then, I'm sure bad alignment between sprockets!!! :(

I think thats indeed the only explanation, and I must have done something wrong. Maybe this summer Ill give it another try

Okay... that gives you a few months to think about it! :respect: